Student Budget Planner (2012-2013)
Thank you for your interest in the University of Oregon! Welcome to the 2012-2013 Student Budget Planner. Please keep in mind that this tool is designed to provide an unofficial estimate only and does not provide an official assessment of your tuition and fees. For an actual amount, access your student account on DuckWeb after you register. (An official fee assessment will appear on your account starting on the fifteenth day of the month prior to the term for which you have registered.)
- Pick your student level below when you are ready to begin. (Be patient while it loads!)
- Answer a few questions (new student, residency, number of credits, etc.).
- Your basic cost estimates are already displayed.
- To view a detailed estimated cost breakdown at any time, click the Results button at the top of the tool.
- Undergraduate students only: Housing defaults to the basic UO Housing room type and meal plan, but you can select other room types and meal plans. Alternatively, you may select off-campus housing with estimated values for rent, food and utilities.
Tip: Using the check boxes near each amount on the Results window, you can pull individual line items out of the total.