Resetting Your PAC on DuckWeb
When you applied for admission to the UO, the Office of Admissions sent you a letter with your UO ID (a number in this format: 95XXXXXXX) and Personal Access Code (PAC). Use your ID and PAC to access DuckWeb.
When you log into DuckWeb for the first time, use the PAC you received in the mail. For security reasons, you will be asked to change your PAC, which must be alphanumeric and six characters long (for example, #1Duck). You will then be prompted to answer several security questions.
Keep your ID and PAC safe and secure -- never share them with anyone. If you think your PAC has been compromised, log into DuckWeb and change it immediately.
I Forgot My PAC!
If you’ve already logged onto DuckWeb once, then you would have been required to select a new PAC and set up a security question. If you have forgotten your PAC, follow these steps to reset a forgotten PAC:
- Go to duckweb.uoregon.edu
- Enter your UO ID (95XXXXXXX)
- Click on "Forgot PAC?"
- Enter your birth date (MMDDYY) without slashes
- Answer your security question exactly as you had originally typed it. Use the same capitalization you used then (case-sensitive).
- Choose a six character PAC that will be easy for you to remember. Use at least one letter and one number. The PAC is case sensitive, so take note if any letters are capitalized.
If you have attempted and failed to log onto DuckWeb three times, the system has locked you out. You must call the Registrar's Office at (541) 346-2935 for assistance. If you cannot remember your UO ID or if you have not set up a security question, again, call the Registrar's Office at (541) 346-2935 for assistance.
After the Registrar's Office verifies your identity and your PAC is reset, log into DuckWeb and you will be directed to a screen where you will choose a new PAC. Choose a six character PAC that will be easy for you to remember. Use at least one letter and one number. When you are satisfied with your PAC, enter it twice and click the "Reset PAC" button.
Changing Your Security Question
After logging into DuckWeb and setting your new PAC, you will need to change or set up your security question.
- Click on Personal Information > Change Security Question
- Re-enter your new PAC and select a question that will be easy for you to remember, and not obvious to anyone else. Then click "Submit".