Concurrent degrees are awarded under the following conditions:
- The second degree is offered by a different school or college.
- The student completes the departmental requirements for each major.
- The student completes the general-education requirements for each degree.
- The student completes a minimum of 36 credits at the UO beyond those required for the degree that has the highest credit requirement.
- The student applies for the first degree on DuckWeb and e-mails the Registrar’s office for the second degree. registraruoregon [dot] edu