Transcript Requests for Students Prior to Fall Term 1986
On This Page
If your last term at the UO was prior to Fall Term 1986, your official transcript can only be ordered via written request. Please fax a completed Transcript Request Form to (541) 346-6682 (note: transcripts cannot be sent by fax) or mail it to the following address:
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
5257 UNIVERSITY OF OREGON
EUGENE OR 97403-5257
Your official transcript will be printed and delivered as requested on your order form. Note: A $5 "Excessive Transcript Order Fee" is charged when more than five transcript copies are ordered in a single day, or more than thirty copies are ordered in a single 12-month period.
If you do not have access to a printer or cannot open the PDF order form, then please mail or fax a written request that includes the following information:
- Written signature (a computer-generated signature cannot be accepted)
- UO ID number
- Address to which transcript is to be sent
- Dates of attendance
- Name(s) used while attending the UO
- Date of birth
- Current address
- Date of the request
- Contact information such as telephone and e-mail
- Any special mailing instructions such as "Rush" or "Express Mail"
Secure Electronic PDF Transcripts
This service is only available to students who attended since Fall Term 1986.
Official Printed Transcripts
Official printed transcripts are free for up to five orders per day and 30 per twelve month period. Requests are sent out in three to five business days via US mail or can be picked up in the Office of the Registrar. (Typically, printed transcripts ordered through DuckWeb are mailed the next business day, but no later than five business days.)
Rush processing orders ($15 per address) are mailed out the same day using First-Class US Mail if received before 10:00 am Pacific Time. Orders received after 10:00 am Pacific Time are mailed out the following business day.
Note: Rush service means your transcript goes out with the mail that day. It does not mean you have express shipping by the postal service.
Rush Orders With Overnight Service Delivery
Rush orders with overnight service delivery ($15 per address, plus actual cost of delivery) are sent out the same day using a standard overnight courier service, if received before 10:00am Pacific Time on a business day. Orders placed after 10:00 am Pacific Time are mailed out the following business day. Standard overnight service does not deliver on Saturdays, Sundays or certain holidays; therefore, transcripts sent overnight on Friday will be delivered on the next business day. Payment is required.
Note: Express and overnight delivery couriers will not deliver to PO Box addresses; therefore, any rush service/overnight delivery orders addressed to PO Boxes will be delivered via US Express mail.
Restrictions & Requirements
- A $5 "Excessive Transcript Order Fee" is charged when more than five transcript copies are ordered in a single day, or more than thirty copies are ordered in a single 12-month period.
- Express and overnight delivery couriers will not deliver to PO Box addresses; therefore, any rush service/overnight delivery orders addressed to PO Boxes will be delivered via US Express mail.
- E-mail and telephone requests cannot be honored.
- Photo identification is required when picking up printed transcripts in person.
- Pick up requests will be held at 234 Oregon Hall for 30 days and then destroyed if unclaimed.
- Transcripts cannot be sent by fax.
- Another person may not request a student's transcript without written authorization from that student.
- Transcripts will not be issued if offices such as the Office of Business Affairs and/or the Dean of Students Office have placed a transcript hold on a student’s record.
- The University of Oregon will not provide copies of test scores (e.g., TOEFL, GRE, SAT, GMAT) or transcripts of academic work from other institutions. You must contact the original institution for transcripts or test scores.