Currently Enrolled Students and Students Attending UO Since Fall Term 1986
On This Page
If your last term at the UO was Fall Term 1986 or later, order your official transcript through the student portal DuckWeb. Please do not submit a paper order form. We will assist you with DuckWeb access so that your order can be made online. If your enrollment was prior to Fall 1986, click on Attended UO Fall 1986 or Earlier.
All transcript orders for students that attended Fall 1986 or later are initiated through Duckweb (duckweb.uoregon.edu). If you no longer know what your ID and PAC is for Duckweb, please request a PAC reset online.
Unofficial Transcript Orders
- Log into duckweb.uoregon.edu (Forgot your PAC or UO ID? See: Resetting Your PAC on DuckWeb.)
- Select Student Menu > Grades & Transcripts Menu
- Select "Unofficial Transcripts" and then select "Undergraduate" or "Graduate" from the drop-down list.
- The default display is NAME: off. Before clicking on "Display Transcript", click the NAME: on link on the top right of the page. You will be given the option to save this print option.
- If you chose to change the NAME: off feature, Duckweb will route you back to the main landing page. Continue with Student Menu > Grades & Transcripts Menu, select "Unofficial Transcripts", and then select "Undergraduate" or "Graduate" from the drop-down list.
- Click "Display Transcript"
Official Transcript Orders
Note: A $5 "Excessive Transcript Order Fee" is charged (for every transcript over the limit) if more than five transcript copies are ordered in a single day, or more than thirty in a single 12-month period.
- Log into duckweb.uoregon.edu. (Note: If your last term at the UO was prior to Fall 1986, see "Students Attending in Terms Only Prior to Fall Term 1986". Forgot your PAC or UO ID? See: Resetting Your PAC on DuckWeb.)
- Select Student Menu > Grades & Transcripts Menu
- Select "Request Official Transcript".
- When you see your contact information, confirm that it is correct. (If it is not, click "Change Address/Phone Information" and update your contact information.)
- If you wish to include a name on your transcript that is not the name under which you attended the University of Oregon (e.g. you have changed your name since attending), enter it into the "Current Name (if changed)" field. This will change your name in your official student record. It merely adds a line to your transcript referencing the name you type into this field.
- Choose a delivery method and click "Select & Continue".
Secure Electronic PDF Transcripts
If you need your transcript delivered quickly and don't want to pay additional overnight delivery charges, then select "Go Green" Secure Electronic PDF Request in DuckWeb. "Go Green" Secure Electronic PDF transcript requests are an official transcript option offered through Parchment.
Students who select the Secure Electronic PDF Transcript delivery option in DuckWeb (available only if you attended since Fall Term 1986) will receive the transcript electronically. Transcripts are delivered to the specified email address within 30 minutes, and Secure Electronic PDF Transcripts are available to download up to three times in 60 days. After 60 days or three views, Secure Electronic PDF Transcripts expire and are no longer available. A $15 special service fee is charged for each Secure Electronic PDF Transcript ordered.
Requesters are responsible for verifying that the designated recipient will accept delivery of the Secure Electronic PDF Transcript. No service fee refunds are given for expired Secure Electronic PDF Transcripts or for entering in inaccurate email addresses when ordering in DuckWeb.
Note: Regularly scheduled system maintenance can delay the ordering and delivery of Secure Electronic PDF Transcripts (normally occurs Friday evenings and one weekend per month).
Official Printed Transcripts
Official printed transcripts are free for up to five orders per day and 30 per twelve month period. Transcripts are sent via First-Class US mail or can be picked up in the Office of the Registrar. Printed transcripts ordered through DuckWeb are typically mailed the next business day, but no later than five business days.
Rush Processing Orders
Rush processing orders ($15 per address) are mailed out same day using First-Class US Mail if received before 10:00 am Pacific Time. Orders received after 10:00 am Pacific Time are mailed out the following business day.
Overnight Service Delivery
Overnight service delivery includes rush processing ($15 per address, plus actual cost of delivery) and are sent out the same day using a standard overnight courier service, if received before 10:00am Pacific Time on a business day. Orders placed after 10:00 am Pacific Time are mailed out the following business day. Standard overnight service does not deliver on Saturdays, Sundays or certain holidays; therefore, transcripts sent overnight on Friday will be delivered on the next business day.
Note: FedEx does not deliver to PO Box addresses. Overnight delivery orders addressed to PO Boxes will be sent via US Express mail.
Holding Transcripts for Grades or Degrees
If you order a printed transcript, you may request to have your official transcript order held until your current term’s grades or your degree is posted. Official transcripts held for grades will not be mailed until your grades are posted for the term. Official transcripts held for degree will not be mailed until your degree is posted.
Restrictions & Requirements
- A $5 "Excessive Transcript Order Fee" is charged when more than five transcript copies are ordered in a single day, or more than thirty copies are ordered in a single 12-month period.
- E-mail and telephone requests cannot be honored.
- Photo identification is required when picking up printed transcripts in person.
- Pick up requests will be held at 234 Oregon Hall for 30 days and then destroyed if unclaimed.
- Transcripts cannot be sent by fax.
- Another person may not request a student's transcript without written authorization from that student.
- Transcripts will not be issued if the Business Affairs Office has placed a transcript hold on a student’s record.
- The University of Oregon will not provide copies of test scores (e.g., TOEFL, GRE, SAT, GMAT) or transcripts of academic work from other institutions. You must contact the original institution for transcripts or test scores.
If you have additional questions regarding ordering official transcripts or printing unofficial transcripts through DuckWeb, please email us.
Viewing PDF Transcripts on Mac OSX
Preview is the default PDF viewer for Mac computers, but Preview only works for University of Oregon transcripts when using the Safari web browser and does not work when using Firefox. Additionally, University of Oregon secure PDF Transcripts require Adobe Acrobat Reader when using either Safari or Firefox web browsers. The following steps will help you configure your Firefox browser to get around this difficulty.
After you have downloaded and installed Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may need to configure Firefox to use it. While this is not always the case, it may be necessary in some circumstances.
- Open Firefox and then click on the Firefox drop-down menu to choose Preferences.
- Click on the Applications tab within Preferences, and filter the list by typing in the letters “pdf” as shown.
- To the right is a column labeled "Action". If the Action is set to “Use Preview (default)”, click on that action and then click on “Use Adobe Acrobat NPAPI Plug-in...” as shown above.
- If the Adobe Acrobat NPAPI Plug-in is not listed, then click on “Use other...”.
- Locate "Adobe Reader" in the list of Applications and then click on Open.
- This will set the action to be "Use Adobe Reader" and you can now close the Preferences window.
See also: What is DuckWeb?