Transcript Requests - Currently enrolled students and students attending UO since Fall Term 1986
How to Order Your Official Transcript
Order your official transcripts online and choose either the “Go green” Secure Electronic PDF Delivery option or the traditional printed Official Transcript.
Click on Student Menu, Grades & Transcripts Menu, then Request an Official Transcript. For step-by-step instructions, visit How to Order Transcripts on Duckweb.
- Printed transcripts ordered through DuckWeb are typically mailed the next business day, but no later than five business days.
- You may request to have your official transcript order held until your current term’s grades or your degree is posted (only available in printed version). Official transcripts held for grades will not be mailed until your grades are posted for the term. Official transcripts held for degree will not be mailed until your degree is posted.
- Special service fees for Secure Electronic PDF Delivery, Rush Service, Overnight Delivery, and/or Excess Transcripts is required.
- A $5 "Excessive Transcript Order Fee" is charged when more than five transcript copies are ordered in a single day, or more than thirty copies are ordered in a single 12-month period.
- Express and overnight delivery couriers will not deliver to PO Box addresses; therefore, any rush service/overnight delivery orders addressed to PO Boxes will be delivered via US Express mail.
- E-mail and telephone requests cannot be honored.
- Photo identification is required when picking up printed transcripts in person.
- Pick up requests will be held at 220 Oregon Hall for 30 days and then destroyed if unclaimed.
- Transcripts cannot be sent by fax.
- Another person may not request a student's transcript without written authorization from that student.
- Transcripts will not be issued if the Business Affairs Office has placed a transcript hold on a student’s record.
- The University of Oregon will not provide copies of test scores (e.g., TOEFL, GRE, SAT, GMAT) or transcripts of academic work from other institutions. You must contact the original institution for transcripts or test scores.
- $15 special service fee is charged for each Secure Electronic PDF Transcript ordered.
- The requestor is responsible for verifying that the recipient will accept delivery of the Secure Electronic PDF Transcript.
- Secure Electronic PDF Transcripts are available to download up to three times in 60 days. After 60 days or three downloads, Secure Electronic PDF Transcripts expire and are no longer available.
- No service fee refunds are given for expired Secure Electronic PDF Transcripts or for entering in inaccurate email addresses when ordering in DuckWeb.
- Regularly scheduled system maintenance can delay the ordering and delivery of Secure Electronic PDF Transcripts (normally occurs Friday evenings and one weekend per month).
- If you can’t order on DuckWeb, download the Transcript Request Form and send it to the address or fax number below.
|Service||Special Service Fees||Processing Time / Additional Information|
|Secure Electronic PDF Transcripts||$15||Orders are sent within 30 minutes of order. (This service is only available through DuckWeb for students who attended since Fall Term 1986.)|
|Official Printed Transcripts||$0||Free for orders up to five per day and 30 per twelve month period. Requests are sent out in three to five business days via US mail or can be picked up in the Office of the Registrar.|
|Rush Service Fee||$15 per address||Orders are mailed out same day if received before 10:00 am Pacific Time. Orders received after 10:00 am Pacific Time are mailed out the following business day.|
|Rush with Overnight Service Delivery||$15 per address, plus actual cost of delivery||Orders are sent out the same day using a standard overnight courier service if received before 10:00am Pacific Time on a business day. Orders placed after 10:00 am Pacific Time are mailed out the following business day. Standard overnight service does not deliver on Saturdays, Sundays or certain holidays; therefore, transcripts sent overnight on Friday will be delivered on the next business day.|
Fax: (541) 346-6682
Office of the Registrar
5257 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-5257