Common Application, Coalition Application, and University-Specific Transfer Reports
The Office of the Registrar assists UO students who wish to send the Common Application, Coalition Application, and university-specific Transfer Reports to participating institutions outside of the UO.
The "Transfer Reports" ask for certification from the University attesting to a student’s good character, dates of enrollment, and GPA. Transfer Report paperwork includes:
- Completed offline form(s)
- Consent form(s)
At the UO, this process involves two offices. The Office of the Registrar handles enrollment verification and passes the form on to the Office of Student Conduct and Community Relations for completion of the conduct portion.
Follow these instructions for the UO to process your Transfer Report paperwork:
- When the Common Application website prompts you for a UO Registrar email address, enter: firstname.lastname@example.org
- An "offline form" link will appear.
- Print and fill out one offline form.
The offline form is also called a "Transfer Registrar Report". After the UO completes this form for you, copies will be made for each university to which you will apply.
- You will need access to MyCoalition for the needed transfer report form, if appropriate.
- Print and complete the consent form.
In the space provided, write mailing or email addresses for each university to which you will apply. Use additional consent forms if you need more space.
Common and Coalition App Consent Form
- Submit all paperwork to the Registrar's Office. See address below.
- Order official UO transcripts in Duckweb, addressed to each university to which you will apply
Transfer Report Certifications require three to five business days for the paperwork to be processed and mailed (email is quicker). Allow plenty of time for mail delivery. Due to the number of requests, we do not notify you when a completed form is mailed. You may check with the receiving institution to see if they received your form.
Requests for Common Application, Coalition Application, and university-specific certifications should be sent to:
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
5257 UNIVERSITY OF OREGON
EUGENE, OR 97403-5257
Documents can also be emailed to email@example.com