Unofficial transcripts may be accessed by current students for free through DuckWeb. Students who attended prior to fall 1986 do not have an unofficial transcript.
To access unofficial transcript:
- Log into DuckWeb (Forgot your PAC or UO ID? See: Resetting Your PAC on DuckWeb.)
- Select Student Menu > Grades & Transcripts Menu
- Select Unofficial Transcripts and then select Undergraduate or Graduate from the drop-down list.
- The default display is "NAME: off". Before selecting Display Transcript, click the "NAME: on" link. You will be given the option to save this print option. If you chose to change the "NAME: off" feature, DuckWeb will route you back to the main landing page; repeat steps 2-3.
- Select Display Transcript.
Current and former students may request unlimited official transcripts. There is a $15 fee for each official transcript. Delivery may incur additional costs (see below). Official transcripts contain the entire student record.
Electronic transcripts are usually sent within 30–60 minutes. Transcript orders are mailed same or next business day depending on the time of day requested. Students that attended prior to fall 1986 will see an additional processing time of about 3–5 business days.
To order official transcripts and see current order status:
|Electronic (emailed PDF)||$15||$0||$15||N/A|
|Standard Domestic Mail||$15||$2||$17||$25|
|Standard International Mail||$15||$5||$20||$25|
|Overnight/Expedited Domestic via FedEx||$15||$30||$45||N/A|
|Overnight/Expedited International via FedEx||$15||$55||$70||N/A|
|In-Person Pick Up||$15||$5||$20||N/A|
Electronic Delivery (Emailed PDF)
A resume or other related documentation may be uploaded to be included. Forms that require review and signatures should be sent to the appropriate office and completed before transcript orders are placed.
In-Person Pick Up
Pick up orders are available same day during normal business hours at 234 Oregon Hall. Valid ID is required. Unclaimed transcripts are destroyed after 30 days. There are no refunds.
A $10 service fee is required for each notarized document. Requests to notarize the official transcript will include the $15 fee for each official transcript. NOTE: Notarizing an official transcript is an additional level of certification. It may be required for visas, some types of international travel or employment, or as part of an apostille request.
For more information and to request notary service, please visit our Notary Service page.
Students using an application service and requiring an AP/IB addendum must add an attachment that states "I request an AP addendum" or "I request an IB addendum." There will be a delay of up to 1 business day. Students that need AP or IB scores for another school or personal use must contact AP or IB to request scores.
Third-party ordering (TPO)
Official electronic transcripts may be requested on behalf of students by third parties through our vendor, Parchment. These requests must include a release form with handwritten signature from the student.
- Complete the third-party release web form. The completed form will be emailed to you.
- Print it out and sign it.
- Share the signed form with the person/organization that you authorize to request your transcript. The third party must attach the signed release form to the request from Parchment.
Viewing PDF Transcripts on Mac OSX
Preview is the default PDF viewer for Mac computers, but Preview only works for University of Oregon transcripts when using the Safari web browser and does not work when using Firefox. Additionally, University of Oregon secure PDF Transcripts require Adobe Acrobat Reader when using either Safari or Firefox web browsers. The following steps will help you configure your Firefox browser to get around this difficulty.
After you have downloaded and installed Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may need to configure Firefox to use it. While this is not always the case, it may be necessary in some circumstances.
- Open Firefox and then click on the Firefox drop-down menu to choose Preferences.
- Click on the Applications tab within Preferences, and filter the list by typing in the letters “pdf” as shown.
- To the right is a column labeled "Action". If the Action is set to “Use Preview (default)”, click on that action and then click on “Use Adobe Acrobat NPAPI Plug-in...” as shown above.
- If the Adobe Acrobat NPAPI Plug-in is not listed, then click on “Use other...”.
- Locate "Adobe Reader" in the list of Applications and then click on Open.
- This will set the action to be "Use Adobe Reader" and you can now close the Preferences window.