Joint-Campus Program

Graduate students at the university may, with advisor and departmental approval, take graduate courses at Oregon State University, or at Portland State University. A student registers for these courses with the University of Oregon Registrar, who records each grade on the academic record under Joint-Campus Course (JC 610).

The student must be a matriculated UO graduate student in an advanced degree program and registered for UO courses the same term the JC 610 course is taken. A maximum of 15 credits may be applied toward a graduate degree program. Joint campus course work counts toward the 24 graded credits required for the master's degree.

Forms are available at the Office of the Registrar.