Concurrent degrees are awarded under the following conditions:
- The second degree may be offered by the same school or college
- The student completes the departmental requirements for each major
- The student completes the general-education requirements for each degree
- The student completes a minimum of 36 credits at the UO beyond those required for the degree that has the highest credit requirement
- The student applies for the first degree on DuckWeb and submits a request to the Office of the Registrar for the second degree
Not all colleges or schools permit concurrent degrees; the Undergraduate Council reviews and approves all concurrent degrees offered within the same college or school.
To request a concurrent degree, download the Concurrent Degrees Request Form and submit it to the Office of the Registrar. You may submit this form via mail, fax or in person. The Office of the Registrar is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Pacific Time.
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
5257 UNIVERSITY OF OREGON
EUGENE OR 97403-5257
Questions? Contact us.