Tuition and mandatory fees are published on the Office of the Registrar website
- Tuition is determined by residency, total credits, and level of course numbers.
- Undergraduate tuition is assessed for Course Level 100-499.
- Graduate tuition is assessed for Course Level 500+.
- Non-degree seeking students are not eligible for financial aid; only formally admitted students who are enrolled at least half-time are eligible.
- Auditing fees are the same as for-credit fees.
- Staff rates are available for qualifying faculty and staff. Staff rates cannot be applied to self-support fee courses and certain excluded programs.
- Tuition charges for non-degree seeking students include the following mandatory fees: building, recreation center, technology fee, incidental fees, recreation center bond fee, EMU facility fee, and any current surcharges. Non-degree seeking students do not pay the health service fee and therefore are not eligible for health and counseling services.
- Some courses may have additional fees for course-specific items such as studio materials or lab products. Other courses have self-support fees that entirely replace tuition and mandatory resource fees. These fees will be noted on the course section details in the online class schedule.
- The university's billing account Terms and Conditions (Revolving Charge Agreement) must be read and accepted by all students. Students must agree to the Terms and Conditions in order to register for classes.
- Electronic bills are produced around the sixteenth of each month and sent to your UO e-mail account. Payments are due on the first of the following month.
- Students can make a payment online, by mail, or in person at the UO Cashiers Office.
- The total due listed on each monthly bill must be paid in full by the due date to avoid interest and billing fees.
- In order to register for the next term, the account balance must be below $1,000 for residents and $3,000 for non-residents.
- If you have questions, please contact Student Billing by calling 541-346-3170.