Students register for classes through DuckWeb, an online tool available to all admitted students at the University of Oregon.
To check your registration eligibility:
- Log into https://duckweb.uoregon.edu.
- Click on Student Menu > Registration Menu > Check Registration Eligibility.
How it Works
Registration priority is based on:
- the number of credits you have accumulated (not counting your current registration if you are a continuing UO student) and
- the last three digits of your UO ID number
Priority is given to graduate students, then undergraduates and finally Community Education Program (CEP) students. Seniors register before juniors, etc. Within each class level (senior, junior, sophomore, freshman), students are further divided into three groups based on number of credits accumulated.
Priority by student group and number of credits:
- graduate students
- post-baccalaureate students
- undergraduate students
- 165+ credits
- 150–164 credits
- 135–149 credits
- 120–134 credits
- 105–119 credits
- 90–104 credits
- 75–89 credits
- 60–74 credits
- 45–59 credits
- 30–44 credits
- 15–29 credits
- 0–14 credits
- Community Education Program (CEP) students
Initial registration runs between 8–10 business days, beginning the 8th week of the prior term for the regular academic year. Start times are assigned on the half-hour, beginning at 7:00 a.m. and ending at 6:00 p.m. Once your start time has passed, you can log in to DuckWeb as often as you want to register for classes. DuckWeb is available 24 hours a day except during maintenance and upgrade windows (Friday evenings from 7–11 p.m. and the 2nd weekend of each month).
See also: How to Register for Classes on DuckWeb