Admitted Undergraduates

If you are an admitted undergraduate or postbaccalaureate undergraduate student, you can be away from the university for three terms (not counting summer terms) and still register with no paperwork required and without the need to notify the University. When registration opens for the term you want to return, check your registration priority time and then use DuckWeb to register for classes as you normally would.

Note: Admitted undergraduate and postbaccalaureate undergraduate students who have been away for four or more terms will need to complete a reenrollment application.

Undergraduate Reenrollment Application

If you are an admitted undergraduate and you attended another college or university during your absence from the University of Oregon, regardless of the length of your absence, you are required to send an official transcript from each institution you attended to the Registrar's Office at the address below. Your academic record must be kept complete at all times.

Submit your official transcripts to:

EUGENE OR 97403-5257

The Office of the Registrar will articulate your coursework and prepare an updated degree audit for you to view in DuckWeb. Having your coursework transferred will also facilitate registration for classes for which pre-requisites are required.

Non-Degree Seeking

If you are a student who took classes through Community Education Program (CEP), refer to the Non-Degree Seeking program information. Same great program!

International Students

If you are an international student, contact the International Affairs regarding necessary immigration documents.

Graduate Students

If you are a graduate student, contact the Graduate School regarding reenrollment.