Courses Awarded for Advanced Level Exams
The A Level is a subject-based qualification conferred as part of the General Certificate of Education (GCE). The University of Oregon accepts Advanced-Level Exams from a variety of sources including
- GCE Advanced Level (United Kingdom),
- Singapore-Cambridge GCE Advanced Level,
- Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) GCE Advanced Level and
- Hong Kong Advanced Level Examinations (HKALE).
In order to earn transfer credit at the University of Oregon for A-Level exams the required grades are A, B, C or D. The evaluation of the credits awarded for A-Level Examinations are subject to change and may be reviewed and revised periodically by UO faculty. All scores must be sent to the Office of the Registrar from the official testing agency to be considered for credit. No credit is awarded for Advanced Subsidiary (AS) or Ordinary Level Exams (O Levels).
For a list of currently approved exams, please use our TES® Public View. To search for A-Level examinations, look under institution Cambridge Assessment International Education.
Let us know if you have questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using TES® to View Equivalencies
- Institution Search: Cambridge Assessment International Education
- Click on institution link.
- To view additional information about a specific exam, please click on the green arrow to the left of the title.
- Equivalency detail will display.