Request UO-Course Equivalencies

The Office of the Registrar will initially articulate transfer credits as elective or elective with various university-requirement attributes.  For most university requirements, elective credits is sufficient. Some majors and minors require UO-course equivalents. Only major and minor departments can approve and request that transfer courses are updated to UO-course equivalents.  Please provide the appropriate department with any needed documentation that can be used to evaluate your transfer course(s).

UO Departmental Partners - please use the web form below to assign a transfer course a UO-course equivalency.  You will be prompted to login with your DuckID. Once processed, the new equivalency will be recorded in our database for either all students who transfer in that specific course or as a student-specific transfer exception.

Request to Change Transfer Equivalent(s)